SBP2® Pendant Pushbutton Stations
- Cable grip clamps provide a water tight sealed connection between cable and enclosure.
- Ample enclosure space for switching wiring.
- An elastic, chemically resistant gasket ensures a tight seal between the two enclosure halves.
- Switches are protected from internal/external contaminants.
- Threaded ultra-sonic inserts are included with enclosure to prevent lost hardware during assembly.
- To simplify wiring, common circuit is pre-wired on all switches.
- A shrouded knock-out hole for optional pilot light or horn button.
- Ergonomic design for increased comfort and decreased fatigue
- Impact resistant pendant enclosure is double insulated, chemically resistant and rated NEMA 1, 3, 4, 4X and 12
- Mechanical interlocks on Single- and Two-Speed switches for enhanced safety
- Cumulative contacts on Two- and Three-Speed
- Switches provide precise detent feel Switches are rated 3 Amp, 250 Volt AC
- Easy-to-read button functions
- Dual stainless steel hanger rings allow for easy attachment to strain relief cable
- Easily removable button hoods and nameplates
- Operating temperature range: -10° F to 150° F
- UL/CUL approved
- Quick delivery of standard models from stock